Tony Scott is the Investment Director of MSC Investment Managers, based in Melbourne Australia.
MSC Investment Manager’s Core Business:
MSC Investment Managers is a specialty Corporate Advisory firm covering National and International markets with a particular emphasis on companies with specialty technologies.
MSC Investment Managers also has commercial relationships with businesses in:
- Finance (eg: Aggregated Entity finances, Forensic Accounting & Due Diligence)
- Legal (eg: M&A, Corporate, Tax, Property & Industrial Relations Law)
- Recruitment (eg: Payroll, Hiring, Outplacement & Business Process Outsourcing)
- Technology (eg: Facility Management, Application Rejuvenation & Business Intelligence).
MSC partners with all of these firms to deliver a comprehensive “plug and play” service offering to clients, so our clients receive all of the services required and can chose to deal contractually with only one company or can engage specific partners directly.
Our core Business Competencies:
- Account Management
- Business Intelligence
- Finance & Insurance
- Human Resources
- Information Technology & Telecommunications
- Project Management.
Our core Business Sectors:
- Consumer & Industrial markets
- Financial services
- Health/Aged Care
- IT Software & Services
- Media, Gaming & Internet
- Mining and Resources
Our core Service Offerings:
- Blog and LinkedIn Advisory
- Board Advisory
- Business Channel Development (new markets, new partners, new offerings ..etc)
- Business Restructuring
- Corporate Advice (both regulatory and strategic)
- Deal Structuring, Valuations & Pricing
- Executive Mentoring
- IPO’s, Back-Door Listings and other public capital raisings (typically $5M+)
- Management buy-out/in (typically $5M+)
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures (typically from $5M to $50M+)
- Private Equity Capital Raisings (typically from $1M+ and potentially up to $150M)
- Strategic Alliances (including joint ventures, and business partnerships).